- If a ticket is successfully resold on the Resale Platform, FIFA AUS/NZL will issue the original ticket purchaser with a dedicated resale notification confirming the resale via email, stating that the ticket, and the original ticket purchaser’s right to use the ticket, has been cancelled.
- Although FIFA AUS/NZL will endeavour to issue a resale notification to the original ticket purchaser as soon as possible after the successful resale of a ticket on the Resale Platform, a resale notification may not be issued contemporaneously with the resale of a ticket.
- Other than the resale notification, no communication by FIFA AUS/NZL or any third party shall be deemed or construed as a confirmation to the original ticket purchaser of a ticket resale. An original ticket purchaser cannot cancel any successful resale of a ticket by FIFA AUS/NZL.
- A ticket will be available for purchase on the Resale Platform up to one hour prior to kick-off time of the respective match. After such time, if the ticket has not been successfully resold, it will be made available as soon as possible (and subject to some delay) to the Original Ticket Purchaser for their own use.
- As technical delays may apply, original ticket purchasers are strongly encouraged to withdraw a ticket from the resale platform in sufficient time prior to the respective match if they subsequently intend to retain the ticket for their own use. FIFA AUS/NZL and FIFA shall bear no responsibility if a ticket is not withdrawn in sufficient time prior to the respective match for the ticket to grant access to the match stadium.
- In such cases that a ticket is not resold on the resale platform or if a ticket is not withdrawn in sufficient time prior to the respective match for the ticket to grant access to the match stadium, the original ticket purchaser will not be entitled to a refund or any other form of compensation from FIFA AUS/NZL.
FIFA AUS/NZL may elect in its sole discretion to cancel any ticket posted to the resale platform and provide a refund equivalent to the price paid by the original ticket purchaser for the ticket less the resale fee to the original ticket purchaser.