Skip to main content
13. Can I bring a musical instrument?
- As musical instruments are prohibited under the Stadium Code of Conduct, written pre-approval from the event organisers must be obtained.
- Requests to bring musical instruments can be made here and must be placed at least 48 hours before the kick-off to the match.
- Approvals for musical instruments will not be granted on-site if no evidence of prior approval from the event organisers is provided.
- Stadium officials may require fans to stop using musical instruments if the sound emitting from the respective instrument interferes with event operations or the enjoyment of other ticket holders.
- Permitted musical instruments must never block, obstruct or otherwise restrict passages, gangways, staircases, entrances, exits or other access areas.