Skip to main content
3. Can I bring food, snacks or drinks to the stadium?
- With the exception of small quantities of non-commercially produced/packaged food items for personal consumption (such as sandwiches or small kids’ snacks), food must not be brought to the stadium.
- Take-aways, hot food and any kind of liquid or beverages procured outside of the stadium are not permitted.
- Exceptions apply to baby milk or if adequate justification is provided (e.g. medical grounds), but only if presented in the presence of the person for whom they are intended.
- Any permitted items must be in receptacles that are not made of glass, metal or other breakable material.